Yoga with The Horses
Saturday, September 29 (10:30-11:30am)
Ever wanted to try yoga? Love the farm setting? Want to help out a family in need?
This event is the perfect opportunity to try gentle hatha yoga at Hill Front (horse) Farm, with $10 from each fee going to help out little Sylas of Port Hope.
We will also have a few vendors set up for you to check out after the yoga session and a meet and greet with the horses!
$20 at the door.
We hope you can join us and fingers crossed for good weather!
RESOLVE: Stop Patterns, Start Living.
Date: Sat, Oct 27th
Time: 10:00 – 6:00
Location: 51 King St, Port Hope, Ontario
Bring a Friend: Save $25-
In this workshop we will explore:
70% of repetitive conflicts between a couple come from the family of origin.
Have you grown tired of those same arguments?
Thriving financially depends on what remains unresolved in your family
Your earliest experiences as a child create the blueprint for everything you do. Everything.
“What is hidden in one generation … is carried by the body to the next one.” Francoise Dalto
- Have You Grown Tired of the Same Arguments?
- Have Depression, Anxiety or Sadness become more familiar than you would like ?
- Are You frustrated because you still have the symptoms … even after everything you’ve tried?
- Are You having a hard time letting go or forgiving ?
- Do You notice yourself repeating the same patterns?
- Living with uncertainty or worry with your finances?
Come join us to help resolve these old patterns.
You must be registered and paid by October 20th.