…And for a good cause!
Sunday is coming fast; and an update is due on Yogi’s Unite!
If you still want to learn more about why we are holding this fundraiser, please read the blog “The Truth Hurts: The Financial Strain Of Cancer.”
We have had many generous donations, and classes are still filling for June 8th. Jenny Jackson Hall has added her own 12 week summer yoga session to our draw taking place on June 6th. If you sign up for more then one class or donate more then $25 you are eligible to win one of our many awesome prizes! Remember donations are due by this Friday, and you must be registered for classes by that day too.
I really want to thank all the folks who have supported this event in the making, as it has gone through many transitions! Thank you everyone for your generous donations of time, energy, promotion and prizes!
- Indstri Hair Studio is offering their time to help 5 of us donate our hair on June 6th, wow what a generous crew!
- The Approximate Yogi gave us a stunning yoga bag.
- Second Glance Photography gave us a certificate for their November mini-photo-session. Danielle is also volunteering her time and talent as our photographer when we donate our locks on Friday, June 6th. Thank you so much for your generosity!
- Jenn Apple Pridham of Resilient Seed Wellness has worked hard collecting donations and is teaching two of our classes on June 8th: 12:30 yoga and 2pm MedMob! Thank you so much Jenn for your ideas and support along the way (she also named the event “Yogi’s Unite”!)
- Christina Harvey-Klein has also been hustling her time and energy into collecting donations and will be teaching the final yoga class on June 8th at 3:15pm. Her yoga flows are amazing! She also made our posters for the event!
- Thank you to START 93.3 for airing us on the radio twice!
After many run-arounds on a venue to hold our event, I was getting worried we were not going to be able to find place for our function. I want to give a HUGE thank you to Tony and Linda Armstrong, for offering us their beautiful property so we could go ahead with Yogi’s Unite.
Without the generous use of their community farm, this event may have never happened! Please take the time to check out their Facebook page Headwaters Farm or join their newsletter for continuous updates on their growth.
WHAT TO BRING
This is a rain or shine event so dress and pack accordingly!
The land is flat, but bumpy so an extra mat or blanket may help with comfort during yoga.
I expect lots of sun and heat, so bring sunscreen, hat, towel, water, yoga mat, blanket (and/or tarp if it’s wet). If you are here for whole day make sure you pack a lunch or bring snacks, we will have a break between classes from 1:30-2:00pm.
THANK YOU EVERYONE for making this event such a success, and supporting Jenny Jackson Hall through her post-cancer recovery!