Things are coming together nicely for our post-cancer-fundraiser!
Yoga Schedule for Sunday, June 8th:
11:00am Gentle Yoga with me (Jenni Burke)- also draws and likely a speech, be warned!
12:30 Yoga with Jenn Apple Pridham (Resilient Seed Wellness)
2:00pm MedMob with Jenn Apple Pridham (Resilient Seed Wellness)
3:15pm Yoga Flow with Christina Harvey-Klein (Goodlife Fitness)
Check out our event page on Facebook!
We are making room for up to 50 people in each class, and you MUST pre-register before Friday, June 6th.
If you want to know more about Jenny Jackson-Hall’s journey please check out her blog “So The Truth Hurts.”
If you need to get up to date on our fundraising series check out the links below:
In addition to our yoga classes don’t forget if we raise over $6000 I will be shaving my head and donating the locks on Friday, June 6th! We have a few others on board to donate as well, woo-hoo lets share the wealth! Thank you Indistri Hair Studio and Spa!
Jenny will be offering a ‘gratitude’ yoga class at the Relay For Life on Saturday, June 7th.
The suggested donation to participate in the yoga classes is $10. However for any of you feeling extra generous there is going to be a draw for those that donate more then $25 to our cause. The draw will take place on the Sunday morning at 11am! These are a few of the prizes donated so far:
- Hand-made yoga bag from “The Approximate Yogi“
- Photo mini-session (date to be announced for the Christmas session in November): photographer Danielle Boughen of Second Glance Photography
- A meditation workshop with Jenn Apple Pridham (value of $40)
- A 8 week yoga session with Jenni Burke (value of $96)
- A 12 week summer yoga session with Jenny Jackson Hall (value of $155)
To register, inquire or donate email Jenni at email@example.com